Karine-web : °Bienvenue dans l'univers de Karine° Index du Forum

Karine-web : °Bienvenue dans l'univers de Karine°

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

° Bienvenue dans l'univers de Karine °
?????? ?24? ???????????? (KIDS 1920x1080 X264 24fps AAC).mp

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Karine-web : °Bienvenue dans l'univers de Karine° Index du Forum -> Elle -> °L'actu de Karine°
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
welbirti

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: ?????? ?24? ???????????? (KIDS 1920x1080 X264 24fps AAC).mp Répondre en citant

?????? ?24? ???????????? (KIDS 1920x1080 X264 24fps AAC).mp4 > urlin.us/2cbeq

Fixed,-,Application,closed,when,you,clicked,on,the,close,buttonSubs,,,and,,,audio,,,will,,,be,,,extracted,,,automaticlyAdded,-,A,videocropper,for,Standard,Definition,materialv14.08.08,,,Fixed,,,-,,,DTS-HD,,,to,,,DTS,,,Core,,,in,,,MKV:,,,core,,,won't,,,be,,,extracted,,,so,,,you,,,get,,,an,,,oversized,,,disc,,,Fixed,,,-,,,Small,,,bugs,,,in,,,Intro,,,Editor,,,and,,,the,,,movie,,,search,,,dialogExamples,of,containers,include:,.MP4,,.MKV,,.AVI,,.MOV,,.OGG,,.ASF2),,In,,my,,testing,,,chapter,,points,,were,,slightly,,off,,for,,a,,Blu-Ray,,encode,,(not,,the,,damaged,,one,,tested,,previously)If,someone,sends,you,a,JPG,,and,all,cameras,save,photos,as,JPGs,,you'll,be,able,to,view,it,on,any,computer,-,even,smartphones,and,tabletsThis,,,function,,,will,,,be,,,activated,,,later,,,Changed,,,-,,,The,,,way,,,you,,,go,,,trough,,,the,,,application,,,is,,,better,,,now,,,Added,,,-,,,Simple,,,Menu,,,supportAdded,,,-,,,You,,,can,,,now,,,save,,,the,,,log,,,to,,,a,,,fileTool,,version,,11.12.27,,using,,OS,,Windows,,7,,64-bit,,Ease,,of,,use,,8,,of,,10,,Functionality,,1,,of,,10,,Value,,for,,money,,10,,of,,10,,Overall,,score,,1,,of,,10,,Post,,#23,,by,,number1ontheweb,,It's,,a,,great,,idea,,,and,,I'd,,imagine,,it,,would,,have,,been,,a,,brilliant,,application,,but,,it,,doesn't,,workIt,,doesn't,,support,,DTS-TrueHD,,,or,,MAYou,,can,,choose,,output,,resolution/framerate,,and,,avisynth,,behaviour,,for,,the,,selectionis,,,there,,,such,,,thingby,,,XGrimReaperX,,,20,,,May,,,2016,,,,06:30,,,Trinketbell's,,,Bilingual,,,Poetry,,,Blog,,,[Bengali,,,and,,,English]by,,,Dr.SocFLAC,,,and,,,AACI,,was,,previously,,using,,a,,commercial,,software,,from,,xilisoft,,but,,the,,end,,result,,was,,somehow,,disappointing,,,I,,was,,always,,getting,,some,,video,,lag,,with,,fast,,moving,,imagesI,saw,this,on,PC,Advisor,and,thought,you,should,see,it,toobut,,were,,afraid,,to,,ask,,By,,Jim,,Martin,,,,04,,Feb,,13,,Share,,Tweet,,Send,,,,HiAlthough,I,was,able,to,fix,the,fps,with,TSMUXER,,BDRB,output,looked,1/2,size,on,my,PS3Posted,,,April,,,07,,,,2010,,,by,,,enigma69(For,,,now,,,only,,,with,,,the,,,possibility,,,to,,,Show/Hide,,,and,,,Exit,,,AVCHDCoderIntegrated,,,the,,,tool,,,with,,,some,,,very,,,rare,,,formulas,,,to,,,calculate,,,the,,,bitrateSoftware,,>,,All,,In,,One,,BD,,>,,AVCHDCoder,,14.08.08,,/,,15.12.27,,Beta,,Great,,programMacross,,,Frontier,,,Galaxy,,,Tour,,,FINAL,,,in,,,Budokan,,,(BD,,,H264,,,1920x1080,,,24fps,,,AC3,,,5.1ch),,,4,,,download,,,locations,,,torrentreactor.com,,,Macross,,,Frontier,,,Galaxy,,,Tour,,,FINAL,,,,,,,,,Download,,,[QTS],,,Mobile,,,Suit,,,Gundam,,,Unicorn,,,Vol.1,,,Eizou,,,Added,-,Encode,with,DTS-HD,,3045Kbit,Added/Fixed,-,Files,with,a,strange,resolution,can,now,be,openedThis,,software,,is,,it,,,the,,profile,,they,,use,,for,,highest,,quality,,is,,pretty,,darn,,close,,to,,the,,high,,quality,,profile,,I,,use,,in,,MeGUI,,,i,,can,,just,,load,,up,,a,,bunch,,of,,files,,on,,my,,encoding,,machine,,and,,then,,come,,back,,when,,it's,,done,,and,,burn,,the,,iso'sAdded,,,-,,,Hebrew,,,translation,,,(Except,,,settings),,,Needs,,,some,,,more,,,fixingMinor,,,issue,,,overallMacross,,Frontier,,Galaxy,,Tour,,FINAL,,in,,Budokan,,BD,,H264,,1920x1080,,24fps,,AC3,,5,,1ch,,torrentChanged,,-,,Previously,,it,,was,,possible,,to,,convert,,an,,ac3,,to,,the,,same,,bitrateAdded,-,You,can,select,if,you,want,to,keep,or,delete,the,temp,files,of,that,particular,movieIf,,,you,,,need,,,more,,,items,,,you,,,can,,,download,,,the,,,menu,,,pack,,,to,,,get,,,support,,,back,,,for,,,32,,,items,,,on,,,1,,,discVideo,,remux,,mode,,for,,H264,,,VC-1,,and,,MPEG2,,Sections/Browse,,similar,,tools:,,All,,In,,One,,Blu-ray,,ConvertersAll,,In,,One,,MKV,,to,,MP4/Blu-rayAuthoring,,(Blu-ray/AVCHD)Blu-ray,,to,,Blu-ray/AVCHDMedia,,Center/HTPC/PS3/360Video,,Encoders,,/,,Converters,,Alternative,,to,,AVCHDCoder:BDtoAVCHD,,D2MP,,mkv2m2ts,,Pro,,mkv2vob,,MKVBoxer,,MkvConvert,,multiAVCHD,,PS3Muxer,,rebox.NET,,RipBot264,,XenonMKV,,Guides,,and,,How,,to's:,,No,,guides/tutorials,,,submit,,guides,,hereOur,hosted,tools,are,virus,and,malware,scanned,with,several,antivirus,programs,using,www.virustotal.comOnly,,x264,,is,,in,,64,,bitFor,,,example,,,1916x800,,,Added,,,-,,,BD25,,,outputVideo,,,converters,,,sometimes,,,call,,,it,,,x264 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Karine-web : °Bienvenue dans l'univers de Karine° Index du Forum -> Elle -> °L'actu de Karine° Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation